Implementation Business Lead
Azara Healthcare, a leader in the community healthcare data analytics industry, is adding to their Business Lead team. The Business Leads are an integral part to the success of the implementation process. In this role you will act as the first point of contact for the customer after contracting and acting as the ‘face’ of the company. You will be the go-to lead of the implementation team responsible for the rollout of our product to our expanding customer base. Additionally, you will be in charge of project management of the installation, development and configuration of data interfaces between our clients’ source systems and Azara’s product, DRVS. This position will also interact collaboratively with Implementation Engineers, Developers, Clinical Transformation and outside consultants.
Role and Responsibilities
The Business Lead is a part of the implementation team responsible for the rollout of our DRVS product. The primary role of the Business Lead is to be the main contact for the customer during implementation; as well as, keeping the project on time and within scope. The Business Lead will work closely with the Implementation Engineer to ensure the success of the Implementation.
Below are additional responsibilities for this role:
- Function as the account manager for customer accounts at varying strategic levels
- Project Manage the standard implementations as well as special projects
- New Implementations- Standard Accounts
- Pre-Integration: Establish contact, schedule and conduct call, establish team and meeting schedule
- On-Site Kickoff and EHR Walkthrough: Lead Kick-off, present project schedule (confirm), DEMO, Introduce Mapping Workbook, and lead EHR Walkthrough
- Schedule and lead the scheduled customer meetings during the implementation and hyper-support (all weekly meetings- Clinical encounters, Patient demographics, Pre/Post Measure validation)
- Communicate with client and expectation setting throughout the implementation; with an emphasis at Go Live.
- Update the go live check list
- Obtain Signoff from the customer: Draft sign-off document , and hand-off doc to support
- Work with the Implementation Engineer to ensure a successful implementation for the customer
- Act as the project manager for Retrofit projects
- Act as the project manager custom configurations
- Work with the Clinical Transformation team to transition customers to the Optimization Stage
- Work with the implementation engineer to assist with closing tickets in a timely manner
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Candidate should have a BS/BA - advanced degree a plus
- Understanding of key business intelligence concepts as well as knowledge of, or experience in, healthcare industry processes is preferred but not necessary
- Hands on experience in a SQL Programmer/analyst position is a plus- but not required
- Project Management experience is required
- Candidate must be analytical, organized, proactive and able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Candidate should be comfortable managing projects, deliverables and time lines
- Candidate should possess good oral and written communication skills and be willing to act as team player; sharing information willingly and accurately; and ability to convert verbal requirements into working solutions
- Candidate must be able to manage multiple tasks and assignments simultaneously; must be both detail and deadline oriented
- Emphasis is placed on analytical and problem solving skills
- Practical, hands-on experience with EHR/EPM systems a plus
Azara offers a full suite of medical plans, 401(k) plan, 10 company holidays, 4 weeks of paid vacation time and other benefits in addition to a competitive salary. If you are interested in applying for any of the Azara career opportunities, please send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com.