Azara DRVS delivers essential tools to primary care providers in community health centers, primary care associations and health center controlled networks. With DRVS, the health center director, quality improvement manager, and all interested members of the care team can view and analyze their data through a set of well-defined reports and charts, providing information on compliance with federal mandates, assisting with quality improvement initiatives, and examining trends on over 150 key care metrics such as smoking cessation or blood pressure control. DRVS provides data to help practices understand the performance and compliance variations among different providers, locations and/or health centers. Since its inception, the information provided by the DRVS system has become increasingly valued, primarily driven by the requirements of healthcare reform and the programs built to support it. Examples include Meaningful Use and national healthcare programs like UDS Health Outcomes and Disparities reporting, and incentives such as the Patient Centered Medical Home (PCMH), Pay for Performance (P4P) contracts and the creation of Accountable Care Organizations (ACOs).
For Community Health Centers that have already invested in EHR software, Azara DRVS seamlessly integrates with your technology environment to present data in ways that are useful for efficient population and care management, and in driving operational improvement.
Here’s how it works
- Azara DRVS gathers your data from designated electronic health record (EHR) and electronic practice management (EPM) systems
- All mapped data is unified in an EHR-agnostic data warehouse so that you can make an “apples-to-apples” comparison with peer health centers
- Data is refreshed daily to ensure dynamic and accurate reporting
- Web-based reporting platform is accessible from any major browser
- You can define user role differentiation and provide data blinding and access control
- Reports are easy to use and have graphical and text based depictions of your datasets