Hospitals & Health Systems
Hospitals and health systems have aspired to achieve the Institute for Healthcare Improvement’s “Triple Aim” goals for several years. Yet with the shift to value-based reimbursement, new complexities arise that introduce challenges in the ability to simultaneously improve quality, cost, and patient experience. Hospitals and health systems can find themselves in the difficult position of maintaining margins in an environment where so many incentives exist to keep patients out of the ER and inpatient setting. Many hospitals are acquiring practices and/or aligning closely via structures such as clinically integrated networks. As a result, new challenges arise related to working within a multi-EMR environment, ensuring physician productivity, and compliance with broad sets of quality incentives from multiple payers.
We provide comprehensive solutions for hospitals and health systems to measure and improve quality, cost and patient experience, especially when operating in environments with disparate EMRs, multiple value-based reimbursement contracts, and matrixed organization structures. Our solutions may be leveraged independently or combined to:
- Acquire and aggregate data from multiple EMRs, payer claims files, and patient surveys
- Maximize value-based reimbursement – from MIPS to Medicaid to commercial payers
- Measure and analyze the patient experience for regulatory and elective purposes
- Improve quality and close care gaps through a combination of technology and multi-modality patient outreach
- Improve transitions of care through multi-modality patient outreach upon discharge and beyond into the community