- DRVS was designed from the get-go to scale from an individual physician or health center to aggregated, de-identified data visualization for public health initiatives. Users can start at the top levels and drill down to a single health center or location and individual providers.
- The software allows for benchmarking across a wide range of data points
- It’s Software as a Service (SaaS), based on a subscription model
- Azara’s committee-based, collaborative model for product improvement makes sure it meets users’ needs
- DRVS is designed exclusively for community health centers
What more do you need? We’d love to share your success story. Comment below or send us an email!