Client Success Director
The Client Success Director at Azara Healthcare is a critical client-facing role that provides account management skills, consulting, strategic advisory, thought leadership project management, staff management, product improvement influence, product expertise, project management, polished deliverables and presentations, helps clients implement and optimize their use of Azara products, and defines new offerings to improve understanding of Azara tools or to facilitate transformation at the practice level.
The successful candidate will have deep knowledge of healthcare, especially primary care, value-based care, government, and regulatory evolution, as well as understand how to use data and population health management tools to improve measure performance and assist clients achieve a return on investment. Experience with Quality Improvement best practices is strongly desired, along with a passion for improving care for patients and efficiency.
- Possesses the ability to manage strategic customer accounts (primary care, network or individual practice) independently.
- Can manage multiple staff members as needed.
- Has the analytical skills to breakdown complex process into repeatable, marketable deliverables.
- Can translate client requirements into a scope of work to pass on to Sales for development of the Scope of Work.
- Develops and executes projects/offerings and helps advise on pricing (based on scope) to Sales.
- Develops innovative solutions to support clients and works collaboratively with Product team.
- Provides training and expertise on the Azara products to help client(s) optimize their use or help their users optimize usage.
- Develops and presents training and support materials to facilitate adoption and sales.
- Assists other team members with completing assigned projects.
- Schedules meetings, helps with project management tasks.
- Passes on information about possible upsell/cross-sell or issues to other team members.
- Establishes trust with and interfaces regularly with practice and network leaders and teams.
- Supports organization in preparing infrastructure for quality improvement implementation through activities such as advising on team-building, improving communication, facilitating meetings, and helping to develop leadership skills.
- Communicates and champions the vision for change through activities such as presenting best practices and sharing what other organizations have done. Brokers and engages resources (i.e., clinicians, health system leaders), as needed, to ensure success of improvement project.
- Consults with and enables practitioners at each phase of improvement (i.e., setting goals, thought partnering and recommending strategies or innovations, and execution) by providing tools, trainings, guiding them through rapid-cycle tests of change, and assisting when obstacles arise.
- Aids practices in customizing processes to utilize data for QI and point of care that fit their own situation and incorporating the changes into their day-to-day routines for increased likelihood of sustainability.
- Designs research plans for data gathering and analysis of baseline, and ongoing assessment of success throughout the project; provides ongoing support to practitioners in collecting, interpreting, and communicating data, and developing action plans accordingly.
- Attend all relevant network conferences and site meetings / trainings as needed.
- Local and out of state travel as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
Skills & Requirements:
- Is a self-starter who identifies needs and knows how to get things done.
- Self-Driven, identifies opportunities for growth, acts on them, and can motivate staff, with clear parameters for success.
- Polished presentation and meeting leading skills.
- Knows when to ask for help and guidance and does so readily.
- Great natural interpersonal skills for client-facing activity as well as internal interactions and recognizes growth areas with guidance.
- Adapts to varying client needs in a variety of environments with diverse groups and individuals.
- Understands complex relationships, works collaboratively on solutions and guides staff in navigation.
- Demonstrated ability to determine the key business issues and develop appropriate action plans from multidisciplinary perspectives.
- Demonstrated presentation skills to teach new concepts and/or facilitate change in a group or practice.
- Demonstrated ability to conduct and interpret quantitative/qualitative analysis.
- Proven leadership skills in project management and consulting.
- Must exhibit efficiency, collaboration, candor, openness and results orientation.
- Demonstrate an interest in or understanding of the health care industry, operations, health policy trends, and any applicable regulations related to the responsible technical area.
- Ability to understand and explain data reports in different ways to different stakeholders.
- Knowledge of, and experience with, the Chronic Care Model.
- Knowledge of, and experience with, the Model for Improvement and general quality improvement methods.
- Knowledge of practice management and/or financial aspects of the practice.
- Experience with and understanding of the outpatient clinical setting, especially primary care, and how it fits into the larger care environment strongly desired.
- Bachelor's degree, and eight (8) to nine (9) or more years of experience in a directly related field.
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to act as team player, sharing information willingly and accurately.
- Familiarity with data systems, including registries and other population health tools strongly desired.
- Experience in SQL Server desired but not required.
- Experience with multiple Electronic Health Record platforms desired but not required.
- Experience or knowledge of Federally Qualified Health Centers desired but not required.
- Experience in consulting desired but not required.
Azara offers a full suite of medical plans, 401(k) plan, 10 company holidays, 4 weeks of PTO and other benefits in addition to a competitive salary. If you are interested in applying for any of the Azara career opportunities, please send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.