Client Success Coordinator
The Client Success Coordinator at Azara Healthcare is an administrative role with project management and training responsibilities. This role provides expertise on all DRVS-related products to support new client adoption of the tools or existing clients who need additional assistance maximizing the value they can achieve. The Client Success Coordinator also assists with deliverables on projects as assigned by other team members.
- Coordinates and schedules Adoption and project meetings for Client Success team members
- Helps with project management tasks.
- Supports the successful adoption of DRVS tools at the by scheduling and delivering Adoption sessions, training and special projects.
- Assists with delivery of training and expertise on the Azara products to help client(s) optimize their use or help their users optimize usage.
- Assists other team members with completing assigned projects.
- Passes on information about possible upsell/cross-sell or issues to other team members.
- Aids practices in customizing processes to utilize data for QI and point of care that fit their own situation and incorporating the changes into their day-to-day routines for increased likelihood of sustainability.
- Attend all relevant network conferences and site meetings / trainings as needed.
- Local and out of state travel as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
Skills & Requirements:
- Is a self-starter who identifies needs and knows how to get things done.
- Capable of some independent work with clear instruction, has instincts and enthusiasm.
- Prepares appropriately for meetings/projects.
- Knows when to ask for help and guidance and does so readily.
- Great natural interpersonal skills for client-facing activity as well as internal interactions and recognizes growth areas with guidance.
- Adapts to varying client needs in a variety of environments with diverse groups and individuals.
- Demonstrated ability to determine the key business issues and develop appropriate action plans from multidisciplinary perspectives.
- Must exhibit efficiency, collaboration, candor, openness and results orientation.
- Demonstrate an interest in or understanding of the health care industry, operations, health policy trends, and any applicable regulations related to the responsible technical area.
- Familiarity with data systems, including registries and other population health tools strongly desired.
- Experience with and understanding of the outpatient clinical setting, especially primary care, and how it fits into the larger care environment strongly desired.
- Bachelor's degree, OR one (1) to two (2) years of experience in a directly related field.
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to act as team player, sharing information willingly and accurately.
Azara offers a full suite of medical plans, 401(k) plan, 10 company holidays, 4 weeks of PTO and other benefits in addition to a competitive salary. If you are interested in applying for any of the Azara career opportunities, please send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.