Vice President of Market Solutions
Join Azara Healthcare’s expanding commercial team, selling our solutions to healthcare providers.
Azara Healthcare is a leading population health technology company, with deep roots serving safety-net providers and payors. Our mission is to support our clients in their mission to keep Americans as healthy as possible while managing costs.
We provide quality measurement, value-based analytics, and consulting for more than 1,000 physician practices and networks, Community Health Centers, Primary Care Associations, Health Center Controlled Networks, risk-bearing provider groups and regional health plans in 38 states to improve the quality and efficiency of care for more than 25 million Americans. We recently merged with SPH Analytics’ population health business unit and expect 2021 to be our most exciting and challenging yet. Creating innovative technology solutions to provide actionable clinical, financial and operational insights, while supporting provider and patient behavior change, is complicated and difficult. But the payoff is a world where we all live healthier lives and spend less money to do so. And that’s a world we believe is worth working towards.
The Azara team is made up of over a hundred diverse teammates, some who have spent their entire careers healthcare, others who are functional experts in their first healthcare company, and others still who are just starting out professionally. No matter our individual backgrounds, and whether we work in Burlington, MA, Alpharetta, GA or remotely, we all share the same commitment to client success, integrity, and creativity. We’re simultaneously easy-to-work with and intensely focused on getting the job done (and done correctly!). And we readily admit to having a fair bit of fun along the way. Learn more at: www.azarahealthcare.com.
If you read the below and see yourself having the described attributes, skills and experiences, we encourage you to reach out to us today. If you’re looking for big company, 9-5 job, where everything is done for you, then chances are this isn’t a good fit for you or us. We’re looking for ambitious self-starters that want to be part of a team, not draft behind one.
- Required background/experience
- First and foremost, you’re a person of integrity, saying what you mean and meaning what you say
- You’ve been called competitive your whole life, but you’re also a team player
- Challenges motivate you, and change is something you explore and grow from, not something you run away from
- Details matter to you, in communication and in relationships
- Your professional experience includes least 5 years of selling products and/or services to healthcare providers who are in pursuit of value-based healthcare or population health initiatives
- Building relationships with all levels of an organization and collaborating well with key stakeholders comes naturally to you, and is something you enjoy
- You are rightfully proud of your demonstrated track record of developing and managing a territory as evidenced by quota attainment, presidents club or similarly objective results
- Colleagues would say you’re easy-to-work with, and clients would say they trust you
- Among your professional skills are exceptional verbal and written communications capabilities
- Preferred background/experience
- Previous experience in working with safety net healthcare providers is a plus
- Exposure or certification in selling methodologies such as Solution Selling or Miller Heiman
- Experience working with providers in the Western third of the United States
- Prior technical or clinical experience in healthcare
About the Role:
As a key member of the Azara business development team, the successful candidate will:
- Guide and drive new client relationships within the assigned territory to meet or exceed established targets
- Effectively manage all aspects of pipeline development, including direct prospecting, partnering with Marketing, leveraging existing Azara clients, and working with your personal relationships where appropriate
- Foster consultative selling relationships with prospects and clients
- Collaborate with product and marketing teams to develop necessary positioning, materials, and demonstrations to win in the market
- Support the account management team as appropriate to broaden and deepen existing client relationships
- Act as an advocate for current and prospective clients as it relates to product offerings and features and functions
- Provide competitive feedback and market perspectives to the product, marketing and senior leadership team
- Represent Azara at industry events, including presenting on population health and value-based healthcare topics
- Report to the President and Chief Growth Officer
- Always be inquisitive to learn new things, regularly supportive of your teammates, and occasionally provide comic relief when the situation requires it
Azara offers a full suite of medical plans, 401(k) plan, 10 company holidays, 4 weeks of paid vacation time and other benefits in addition to a competitive salary. If you are interested in applying for any of the Azara career opportunities, please send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com.