Technical Product Support Specialist
Azara Healthcare is a leader in the community healthcare data analytics industry and are adding to their Support Team. We have an opening for a Technical Product Support Specialist to be part of a team responsible for the day-to-day application and technical support of existing customers of the DRVS Analytical and Reporting solution. You will be responsible for walking customers through the process of achieving their goal with the software, whether the problem relates to a user error, a bug or something else entirely.
The Technical Product Support Specialist will also be responsible for communicating with our design and programming staff about suspected software problems. Azara Healthcare is an exciting, fast-paced, and collaborative environment. This is an excellent opportunity to join our team and grow with us!
Role and Responsibilities:
- Provide timely and accurate troubleshooting for Azara product issues
- Analyze and resolve customer concerns
- Support Specialists interact with end-users via phone, email, or messaging to help resolve their technical and application issues
- Support Specialists record all technical issues and resolutions in Jira
- Create workaround procedures when standard procedures have failed and ensure issue are resolved in a timely fashion
- Educate customers on the training resources available
- Escalate issues as appropriate
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Candidate should be proficient and comfortable working in a technical environment.
- Candidate must be analytical, organized, proactive and able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Candidate should possess good oral and written communication skills and be willing to act as team player; sharing information willingly and accurately; and ability to convert verbal requirements into working solutions.
- Candidate must be able to manage multiple tasks and assignments simultaneously; must be both detail and deadline oriented.
- Healthcare industry processes / knowledge is preferred
- Customer service/ product support experience is preferred
Knowledge, Skills, and/or Abilities:
- Detailed knowledge of SQL SELECT statements
- Customer service/ product support experience is required
Azara offers a full suite of medical plans, 401(k) plan, 10 company holidays, 4 weeks of paid vacation time and other benefits in addition to a competitive salary. If you are interested in applying for any of the Azara career opportunities, please send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com.