Azara Healthcare is seeking a SQL Developer for our Reporting Team. You will work on designing, implementing, and improving our data warehouse and reporting product using SQL Server and T-SQL. All work is done in a team setting with a focus on team accountability and success. Understanding the technical and business “why” behind solutions is an important attribute of an Azara team member.
This is an opportunity to be part of the healthcare industry’s rapid transformation as we work with our clients to identify and address real opportunities for improvement in cost and healthcare quality.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Design and implement reporting requirements in our data warehouse and reporting framework
- Participate as a team member in planning sprints, software design, developing and testing features.
- Provide feedback to colleagues through code reviews and design collaboration.
- Actively solicit and incorporate feedback from clients and internal stakeholders on new software features and designs.
Education & Relevant Experience:
- BS/BA in computer science, information systems, or other technology/science fields
- 2-5 years relevant development experience
- SQL (required)
- Healthcare data experience (optional but preferred)
- Agile development techniques
- Effective written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Strong sense of customer service to consistently and effectively addresses customer needs
Azara offers a full suite of medical plans, 401(k) plan, 10 company holidays, 4 weeks of paid vacation time and other benefits in addition to a competitive salary. If you are interested in applying for any of the Azara career opportunities, please send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com.