Azara Healthcare is seeking a software engineer with a high attention to detail and a passion for creating high performing applications. You will work on designing, implementing, and improving web applications in the Azara product portfolio. The suite of products maintained by the team includes web applications using .NET Core, SQL Server and a variety of other Microsoft technologies. All work is done in a team setting with a focus on team accountability and success. Understanding the technical and business “why” behind solutions is an important attribute of an Azara team member.
This is an opportunity to be part of the healthcare industry’s rapid transformation as we work with our clients to identify and address real opportunities for improvement in cost and healthcare quality.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Design and implement new user interface features to enhance our customers’ ability to understand their data.
- Develop new functionality, throughout the entire technology stack, for our existing application.
- Participate as a team member in planning sprints, software design, developing and testing features.
- Provide feedback to colleagues through code reviews and design collaboration.
- Actively solicit and incorporate feedback from clients and internal stakeholders on new software features and designs.
Education & Relevant Experience:
- BS/BA in computer science, information systems, or other technology/science fields
- 5+ years relevant experience
- Experience using C# and the .NET framework
- Experience with SQL
- Experience with ASP.NET Core
- Experience with Agile development techniques
- Effective written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Strong sense of customer service to consistently and effectively addresses customer needs
Azara offers a full suite of medical plans, 401(k) plan, 10 company holidays, 4 weeks of paid vacation time and other benefits in addition to a competitive salary. If you are interested in applying for any of the Azara career opportunities, please send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com.