Senior Director of Human Resources
Azara Healthcare is excited to share an opportunity to join our market leading organization as we embark upon a search for our first head of human resources role.
About the Company:
Azara Healthcare is the leading provider of data-driven analytics, quality measurement and reporting for the Community Health and physician practice market. Azara solutions empower more than 1,000 Health Centers, physician practices, Primary Care Associations and clinically integrated networks across 36 states to improve the quality and efficiency of care for more than 23 million Americans. Azara recently completed a private equity recapitalization via Hughes & Company and merger with SPH Analytics and is now well positioned to scale to take advantage of the multi-billion-dollar population health market.
About the role:
As a key member of the Company’s management team, the Senior Director, Human Resources will:
- Guide and direct the organization as we build out human capital programs that support the long-term vision and execution of business goals
- Collaborate with the leadership team to define, craft and execute a talent strategy
- Drive ongoing integration activities with the recently merged SPH entity, including building an integrated leadership team and organization structure aligned to our corporate and market strategies
- Evolve HR operations and talent programs including assessment, development and people programs as well as ensuring our policies and procedures are market competitive
- Advise business leaders on the people implications of business decisions.
- Expand initiatives in support of our culture including diversity, inclusion and belonging
- Ensure compliance with state and federal employment law and best practice
- Execute talent acquisition and onboarding strategies in anticipation and support of business goals and objectives
About the ideal candidate:
- 10+ years’ relevant and progressive HR experience within a growing software or healthcare services organization
- Previous experience across all HR domains including talent acquisition, assessment and development, total rewards, employee relations and compliance
- Has demonstrated strategic thinking and ability and execution and detail orientation (“roll up sleeves”)
- Ability to build relationships within all levels of an organization
- Collaborates well with key stakeholders
- Has executive presence and is comfortable presenting and gaining support for ideas from C-Suite and Board of Directors
- Has executed and delivered on talent needs and related organization design for a growing business
- Acts a trusted advisor on cultural, workforce and business issues. Gains confidence in others engaged in issues that are sensitive and confidential in nature.
- Drives adoption of and integration of key HR initiatives; establishes credibility of the HR function with business leaders.
- Comfortable making decisions in a fluid environment where previous precedent may not exist
- Influences others by conducting analysis, review of trends and building business cases
- Exceptional verbal and written communications skills
- Has financial acumen and a general curiosity about key business drivers
Azara offers a full suite of medical plans, 401(k) plan, 10 company holidays, 4 weeks of paid vacation time and other benefits in addition to a competitive salary. If you are interested in applying for any of the Azara career opportunities, please send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com.