Azara is seeking engineers with a high attention to detail and a desire to improve everything they lay their hands on. You will work on designing, implementing and optimizing automated tests for a data warehouse / business intelligence platform. This is an opportunity to be part of the healthcare industry’s rapid transformation as we work with our clients to identify and address real opportunities for improvement in cost and healthcare quality.
The team uses agile and test-driven development practices for new development as well as for refactoring and enhancing existing software. All work is done in a team setting with a focus on team accountability and success. Understanding the technical and business “why” behind team solutions is an important attribute of an Azara Team Member.
- Review, validate, and track defects reported by our clients and implementation teams
- Use agile and test-driven development practices for new development as well as for refactoring and enhancing software
- Provide high level of customer support for software installs and support
- Take completed features from the software developers and validate the acceptance/completeness of the features through both manual and automated testing means
- Draft and execute test plans for performance, load, and security testing
- Participate as a team member in planning sprints, software design, and developing and testing features
Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Technology Management or related field, or foreign degree equivalent plus 2 years of quality assurance software experience. This experience must include the following
- 2 years of experience with automated testing
- 2 years of experience working with Quality Management Systems including TFS or Jira, to track bugs and report on test case execution
- Demonstrated knowledge of database principles, processes, technologies, and tools
- Good working knowledge of SQL
- Aptitude in breaking down requirements into test cases to validate completion and user acceptance.
- Demonstrated knowledge of software test case design techniques including boundary value, decision table, pairwise, state transition and use case testing.
- Knowledge of software test case design techniques like boundary value, decision table, pairwise, state transition, use case testing
- Experience with Scrum or other Agile Development Methodologies
- Effective written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Strong sense of customer service to consistently and effectively addresses customer needs
- Ability to deal with highly sensitive and confidential information and adhere to data security and confidentiality protocols and procedures
- Ability to mentor client members with lesser experience and skill sets
Azara offers a full suite of medical plans, 401(k) plan, 10 company holidays, 4 weeks of paid vacation time and other benefits in addition to a competitive salary. If you are interested in applying for any of the Azara career opportunities, please send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.