Quality Assurance Engineer
Azara is seeking Quality Assurance Engineers with a high attention to detail and a desire to improve everything they lay their hands on. You will be part of the team responsible for ensuring our products meet established standards for quality, including usability, reliability, and performance. You will contribute to the estimating, planning, and development of automated testing activities of one or more projects that involve database, API, and Web application layers.
This is an opportunity to be part of the healthcare industry’s rapid transformation as Azara works with their clients to identify and address real opportunities for improvement in cost and healthcare quality.
The team uses agile and test-driven development practices for new development as well as for refactoring and enhancing existing software. All work is done in a team setting with a focus on team accountability and success. Understanding the technical and business “why” behind team solutions is an important attribute of Azara Team Members.
- Review and evaluate requirements for testability and organize detailed test cases of the various applications.
- Gather and organize application data from various sources for functional and end-to-end testing.
- Analyze requirements and identify strategies that maximize test coverage and/or improve system reliability and performance.
- Prepare detailed test plans and consult with other QA Engineers, Business Analysts, Product Managers, and Software Engineers on testing options and strategies.
- Prepare and contribute toward the preparation of project deliverables and documentation.
- Build advanced test infrastructure which scales to exercise Azara’s applications.
- Work with the DevOps, development, and test teams to automate test and release processes as part of a CI/CD pipeline.
- Research, build, and/or acquire necessary tools for the job.
Required Skills, Education & Relevant Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree with a BS/BA in Computer science, information systems, or other technology/science degree or equivalent experience testing complex applications
- 3-5+ years’ experience in quality assurance automation
- Strong background in manual and automated functional testing of browser-based applications.
- Extensive experience with designing and building automated test frameworks in C#, Selenium, xUnit, or similar technologies.
- Expertise in developing test strategies and automation for complex data validation.
- Proficient with relational database queries, T-SQL preferred
- Solid experience testing on multiple browsers including IE, Edge, Chrome, and Firefox.
- You must be able to demonstrate that you have hands-on experience in creating test-case scenarios for enterprise-grade web applications and services.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Self-starter, highly motivated with a positive attitude.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (both verbal and written).
- Highly organized with a strong attention to detail.
- Aptitude in breaking down requirements into test cases to validate completion and user acceptance
- Experience with Quality Management systems to track bugs and report on test case execution (TFS, Jira, etc…)
Azara offers a full suite of medical plans, 401(k) plan, 10 company holidays, 4 weeks of paid vacation time and other benefits in addition to a competitive salary. If you are interested in applying for any of the Azara career opportunities, please send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com.