Quality Assurance Engineer
Azara is seeking Quality Assurance Engineers with a high attention to detail and a desire to improve everything they lay their hands on. You will work on validating clinical quality measures and other clinical reports using aggregated customer data. This is an opportunity to be part of the healthcare industry’s rapid transformation as Azara works with their clients to identify and address real opportunities for improvement in cost and healthcare quality.
The team uses agile and test-driven development practices for new development as well as for refactoring and enhancing existing software. All work is done in a team setting with a focus on team accountability and success. Understanding the technical and business “why” behind team solutions is an important attribute of Azara Team Members.
- Take completed features from the software developers and validate the acceptance/completeness of the features through both manual and automated means.
- Drafts and executes test plans for validating clinical quality measures and reports
- Evaluate new features using a deep understanding of the client’s goals for improving the quality of healthcare provided
- Participate as a team member in planning sprints, software design, and developing and testing features.
- Review, validate, and track defects reported by our clients and implementation teams
- Experience Healthcare and Healthcare quality metrics
- Aptitude in breaking down requirements into test cases to validate completion and user acceptance.
- Experience with Quality Management systems to track bugs and report on test case execution (like TFS, Jira, etc…)
- Effective written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Strong sense of customer service to consistently and effectively addresses customer needs
- Ability to deal with highly sensitive and confidential information and adhere to data security and confidentiality protocols and procedures
- Ability to mentor client members with lesser experience and skill sets
Education & Relevant Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree with a BS/BA in Computer science, information systems, or other technology/science degree or equivalent experience testing complex applications
- Healthcare experience.
Azara offers a full suite of medical plans, 401(k) plan, 10 company holidays, 4 weeks of paid vacation time and other benefits in addition to a competitive salary. If you are interested in applying for any of the Azara career opportunities, please send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com.