|Role and Responsibilities
The Projects Engineer is a part of the implementation team responsible for the support and rollout of our DRVS products. The primary role of the Projects Engineer is to work independently with the customer to ensure the successful implementation of DRVS add-on products and features. The Projects Engineer will communicate on a regular basis with clients and manage the projects associated with client growth.
Project Engineers are also assigned to work on and manage cross-departmental projects and manage support escalations to ensure appropriate and timely resolution. This role requires a high level of business acumen, the role of a leader among peers and the ability to anticipate and meet the needs of the customer.
Below are additional responsibilities for this role:
- Project Management
- Technical Integration with new clients
- Cross Client Projects
- Cross-Functional Projects (both client-facing and internal)
- Client reconfigurations due to server migrations and conversions
- Support escalations
- All DRVS Product add on subject matter expert in at least two areas- Payer Integration, Referrals, Substance Use, Risk, HIE, Operational and Financial Measures
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Candidate should have a BS/BA - advanced degree a plus
- Computer science degree, course credits or knowledge of languages other than SQL a plus
- Intermediate to advanced ability to write SQl code is required
- Experience in SQL Server 2008/12 database development in a Windows server environment required
- PMP Certification is a plus
- Candidate must be analytical, organized, proactive and able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Candidate must be comfortable managing projects, deliverables, and timelines.
- The candidate will possess good oral and written communication skills and be willing to act as a team player; sharing information willingly and accurately, and ability to convert verbal requirements into working solutions.
- Candidate must be able to manage multiple tasks and assignments simultaneously; must be both detail and deadline oriented.
- Understanding of key business intelligence concepts as well as knowledge of, or experience in, healthcare industry processes is preferred but not necessary.
- Emphasis is placed on analytical and problem-solving skills
- Practical, hands-on experience with EHR/EPM systems is preferred but not necessary
Azara offers a full suite of medical plans, 401(k) plan, 10 company holidays, 4 weeks of paid vacation time and other benefits in addition to a competitive salary. If you are interested in applying for any of the Azara career opportunities, please send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.