Junior Software Developer
Azara Healthcare is seeking an entry level software engineer to work on our full-stack application development team. You will work on our flagship product, Azara DRVS, a reporting and analytics platform for community health centers and physician practices. We primarily use Microsoft technologies, including .NET Core and SQL Server, all hosted on Azure. All work is done in a team setting with a focus on long term sustainability, quality, and continuous improvement.
This is an opportunity to be part of the healthcare industry’s rapid transformation as we work with our clients to identify and address real opportunities for improvement in healthcare quality and cost.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Design and implement new features in our ASP.NET Core MVC application
- Participate as a team member in planning, technical design, development, test and deployment of new features and bug fixes
- Provide feedback to colleagues through regular code reviews and technical design
- Actively solicit, and incorporate, feedback from internal stakeholders across the company on new features and bug fixes.
Education and Desirable Technical Experience:
- BS/BA in computer science, information systems, or other technology/science degree.
- 1 – 3 years relevant experience
- Any object-oriented programming language, preferably C# or Java
- A web development framework, preferably ASP.NET
Azara offers a full suite of medical plans, 401(k) plan, 10 company holidays, 4 weeks of paid vacation time and other benefits in addition to a competitive salary. If you are interested in applying for any of the Azara career opportunities, please send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.