IT Support Specialist
Azara Healthcare, a leader in the community healthcare data analytics industry, is looking for an IT Support Specialist. The IT Support Specialist will work with our team members to ensure that their technical needs are addressed in a timely and professional way.
Role and Responsibilities
- Provide onsite support for the technical needs of Azara employees and contractors by provisioning equipment, installing software, break / fix repairs, managing user accounts and access, training users on functionality, and other duties as assigned.
- Monitor a queue, prioritize, and document work performed within ticket system.
- Administer software such as Active Directory, Office 365, Jira and Confluence.
- Work directly with third party providers to resolve issues that may arise.
- Ability to independently manage your time and handle multiple tasks.
- Ability to work flexible hours as business dictates.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Strong technical knowledge of Windows 10 and MacOS
- Knowledge of LAN and Wi-Fi networking
- Familiar with Atlassian product suite (Jira, Confluence)
- Familiar with scripting languages such as PowerShell
- Experience administering users in Active Directory, Azure Active Directory or Office 365
- Desire to learn new technology and grow in technical proficiency.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Strong sense of customer service to consistently and effectively addresses customer needs
Knowledge, Skills, and/or Abilities:
- BS/BA in Computer science, information systems, or other technology/science degree.
- 0 - 2 years’ experience in technology or technology related field
Azara offers a full suite of medical plans, 401(k) plan, 10 company holidays, 4 weeks of paid vacation time and other benefits in addition to a competitive salary. If you are interested in applying for any of the Azara career opportunities, please send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.