Azara Healthcare, a leader in the community healthcare data analytics industry, is adding to their Client Analytics team. The Interface Analyst will primarily be responsible for building & maintaining Azara’s suite of interfaces with other systems. This will include writing the extract scripts in SQL, working with our Engineering team to create and monitor the infrastructure processes that produce the feeds, and working with internal and external customers to identify and resolve issues.
- 2-4 years of SQL experience. Solid understanding of SQL is required, however does not have to be engineering level
- Proven ability to design, build, and maintain complex technical processes with an emphasis on reliability & quality
- Customer service: Must be able to work with internal and external customers to identify and fix issues
- Documentation: Must be able to clearly document necessary features to facilitate communication with customers and other resources at Azara
- Ability to manage multiple issues across multiple projects and work with management to understand priorities for resolution
- Knowledge of Powershell and other scripting languages
- Knowledge of SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS)
- Knowledge of healthcare industry and healthcare data
Education & Relevant Experience
- BS/BA in Computer science, information systems, or other technology/science degree
Azara offers a full suite of medical plans, 401(k) plan, 10 company holidays, 4 weeks of paid vacation time and other benefits in addition to a competitive salary. If you are interested in applying for any of the Azara career opportunities, please send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com.