Information Security Analyst
Azara Healthcare, a leader in the community healthcare data analytics industry, is looking for an Information Security Analyst. The Information Security Analyst is responsible for investigating and assisting in corrective actions for IT security incidents as well as maintain security policies, controls, and their compliance.
The Information Security Analyst will analyze the escalation of security events providing root cause analysis and study the proliferation of viruses, malware, and prevent hacker intrusion across all the Azara Healthcare systems.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Monitor security events daily for suspicious activities and identify potential security threats and violations
- Review audit trails, system logs and other monitoring data sources periodically, making sure they follow existing policies and requirements
- Produce risk assessment and threat analysis in written and presentation form
- Lead security audit preparation and evidence representation.
- Supports the organization's continuous cyber security and data privacy awareness
- Ensure appropriate security controls are in place that will safeguard digital files and vital electronic infrastructure
- Identify security risks, threats and vulnerabilities of networks, systems, desktops, and application
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or other related field, or equivalent work experience
- Hands-on experience in supporting and maintaining cyber security tools and technologies, including IDS/IPS, UTM, WAF, NAC, DLP, SIEM, and other management and threat detection technologies
- Knowledge in cloud security architectures
- Experience with staff training programs, security audits and certifications, HITRUST, SOC 2, HIPAA
- Experience in the implementation of CIS Critical Security Controls in a practical and detailed manner
- Desire to learn new technology and grow in technical proficiency.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Strong sense of customer service to consistently and effectively addresses customer needs
Knowledge, Skills, and/or Abilities:
- BS/BA in Computer science, information systems, or other technology/science degree.
- 3+ years’ experience in Cyber Security/Information Security with industry certification
Azara offers a full suite of medical plans, 401(k) plan, 10 company holidays, 4 weeks of paid vacation time and other benefits in addition to a competitive salary. If you are interested in applying for any of the Azara career opportunities, please send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com.