Azara Healthcare, a leader in the community healthcare data analytics industry, is adding to their Implementation Engineer team. The Azara Implementation Engineers are integral to the success of the Implementation process. As the lead technical contact throughout the implementation, you will be responsible for coordinating with the customer to ensure their technical mapping and data validations are successful. Our expanding customer base allows for various opportunities to participate in special projects and innovation to enhance the technical components of the implementation. You will work with the Business Lead to ensure the customer requirements are met; mapping the information between the customer EHR and our DRVS product as well as working with the customer to ensure data validation. In addition to working with customers, this position will also interact collaboratively with Business Leads, Developers, Clinical Transformation and outside consultants.
Role and Responsibilities
The Implementation Engineer is a part of the implementation team responsible for the rollout of our DRVS product. The primary role of the Implementation Engineer is to work with the Business Lead and the Customer to ensure the DRVS system is configured correctly. The IE will map the information in scope for the project and work with the customer to ensure validation.
Below are additional responsibilities for this role:
- New Implementations
- Follow code standards to pull in EHR data
- Data Validation
- Weekly customer meetings (remote)
- Assist with technical updates or troubleshooting when needed
- Work with the Business Leads to incorporate client workflows into the product
- Work on special projects as assigned
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Candidate should have a BS/BA - advanced degree a plus
- Hands-on experience in a SQL Programmer/analyst position is required
- Experience in SQL Server 2008/12 database development in a Windows server environment required; Microsoft certifications a plus
- Understanding of key business intelligence concepts as well as knowledge of, or experience in, healthcare industry processes is preferred but not necessary.
- Candidate must be analytical, organized, proactive and able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Candidate should be comfortable managing projects, deliverables, and timelines.
- Candidate should possess good oral and written communication skills and be willing to act as a team player; sharing information willingly and accurately, and ability to convert verbal requirements into working solutions.
- Candidate must be able to manage multiple tasks and assignments simultaneously; must be both detail and deadline oriented.
- Emphasis is placed on analytical and problem-solving skills
- Practical, hands-on experience with EHR/EPM systems a plus
Azara offers a full suite of medical plans, 401(k) plan, 10 company holidays, 4 weeks of paid vacation time and other benefits in addition to a competitive salary. If you are interested in applying for any of the Azara career opportunities, please send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com.