Client Success Specialist
The Client Success Specialist at Azara Healthcare is responsible for facilitating a data informed approach to care through the successful adoption of Azara DRVS analytics platform. This role provides high quality, cost-effective project management, management consulting, and analytic support services or technical expertise to practices and clinicians to make meaningful changes and improve patient outcomes through practice redesign in care organizations and primary care organizations and networks. In addition, they will help develop tools and approaches to support the work of the community health centers.
- Supports the successful adoption of DRVS tools at the by delivering Adoption sessions, training and special projects.
- Collaborates with internal teams with product trouble shooting and development and provides translational interface between Azara and client.
- Develops and present training and support materials to facilitate adoption and sales.
- Provides support to monitor results of client success projects.
- Establishes trust with and interfaces regularly with practice and network leaders and teams.
- Supports organization in preparing infrastructure for quality improvement implementation through activities such as advising on team-building, improving communication, facilitating meetings, and helping to develop leadership skills.
- Communicates and champions the vision for change through activities such as presenting best practices and sharing what other organizations have done. Brokers and engages resources (i.e., clinicians, health system leaders), as needed, to ensure success of improvement project.
- Consults with and enables practitioners at each phase of improvement (i.e., setting goals, thought partnering and recommending strategies or innovations, and execution) by providing tools, trainings, guiding them through rapid-cycle tests of change, and assisting when obstacles arise.
- Aids practices in customizing processes to utilize data for QI and point of care that fit their own situation and incorporating the changes into their day-to-day routines for increased likelihood of sustainability.
- Designs research plans for data gathering and analysis of baseline, and ongoing assessment of success throughout the project; provides ongoing support to practitioners in collecting, interpreting, and communicating data, and developing action plans accordingly.
- Attend all relevant network conferences and site meetings / trainings as needed
- Local and out of state travel as needed.
Skills & Requirements:
- Demonstrated ability to determine the key business issues and develop appropriate action plans from multidisciplinary perspectives.
- Demonstrated ability to conduct and interpret quantitative/qualitative analysis.
- Proven leadership skills in project management and consulting.
- Must exhibit efficiency, collaboration, candor, openness and results orientation.
- Demonstrate an understanding of the operations of the program, health policy trends, and any applicable regulations related to the responsible technical area.
- Familiarity with data systems, including registries.
- Ability to understand and explain data reports in different ways to different stakeholders.
- Knowledge of, and experience with, the Chronic Care Model.
- Knowledge of, and experience with, the Model for Improvement and general quality improvement methods.
- Knowledge of practice management and/or financial aspects of the practice.
- Experience with and understanding of the outpatient clinical setting and where it fits in the larger care environment.
- Minimum three (3) years work experience.
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, economics, health care administration, operation research, public health administration, or other related field, OR four (4) years of experience in a directly related field. o High School Diploma or General Education Development (GED).
- Strong oral and written communication skills and be willing to act as team player; sharing information willingly and accurately; and ability to convert verbal requirements into working solutions.
- Experience in SQL Server desired but not required.
Azara offers a full suite of medical plans, 401(k) plan, 10 company holidays, 4 weeks of paid vacation time and other benefits in addition to a competitive salary. If you are interested in applying for any of the Azara career opportunities, please send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.