Azara Healthcare, an industry leader in healthcare data analytics, is adding to their Product Management team. The Product Manager will own multiple product verticals and serve as a critical link between the technical capacity of our Product Development / ENG team and our business objectives.
The Product Manager will be accountable for the full lifecycle of product development and be the champion/SME of their product verticals. The PM needs to be passionate about driving product design and deployment of products, including how to:
- Understand the business needs
- Develop detailed and clear product roadmaps
- Create detailed design and UX specifications for the ENG team
- Communicate and present feature releases
- Manage multiple complex projects running in parallel
- Prioritize a full backlog of feature requests, enhancements, and bugs
- Define and manage project plans for each product feature
- Lead the process to complete deliverables on time by resolving issues and drive decision-making processes
- Balance competing priorities without impacting timelines
- Own the quality of your product features
- Bachelor’s Degree required. Degree in technology/sciences preferred.
- 2+ years of direct product management leadership and experience
- 5+ years of leading teams and working across cross-functional groups
- Strong Analytical knowledge and experience
- Industry experience in Healthcare IT preferred
Azara offers a full suite of medical plans, 401(k) plan, 10 company holidays, 4 weeks of paid vacation time and other benefits in addition to a competitive salary. If you are interested in applying for any of the Azara career opportunities, please send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com.