Azara Healthcare, an industry leader in healthcare data analytics, is adding to their Product Management team. The Product Manager will own multiple product verticals and serve as a critical link between the technical capacity of our Product Development and our business objectives.
With a passion for a driving innovation within a quickly-scaling business, the Product Manager will contribute by bringing a unique combination of product management experience, technical knowledge, and startup-like resourcefulness to address critical market and operational challenges, capture key opportunities and enable high-impact results.
Responsible for day-to-day management of product implementation, including gathering requirements, prioritizing features, and improving overall user experience. The position will work closely with Engineering, Analytics, Sales, Customer Success, and external stakeholders to ensure successful execution of product strategies and roadmaps.
- Collaborate with engineering teams, other product managers and customers to deliver high value products and features to our clients
- Understand the healthcare industry and maintain market awareness.
- Using Agile methodologies, collaborate closely with subject matter experts and engineering leads to define requirements for development.
- Manage day-to-day scope activities, helping to ensure quality, speed to market, and on time delivery within budget; assist in creating and maintaining product roadmap(s), backlogs, initiative and feature definition and work with product team to deliver executable user stories to the development team(s).
- Maintain close relationships with internal users and external clients to continuously understand customer and user challenges and identify new opportunities
- Communicate effectively with all internal stakeholders to ensure that product development, usability and its impact on the business is understood
- Understanding the vision, value, and needs for your product(s) in support of both internal stakeholders and external customers and be prepared to drive development of new product and features
- Teaming up with partners and leaders to understand strategic goals, and from those goals define deliverable increments and adjust plans based on customer feedback to reduce time-to-value and drive customer satisfaction
- Proactively managing expectations and keeping stakeholders informed and engaged - be transparent about plan progress, results, and roadblocks, as well as reporting out on product success metrics and progress against product roadmaps
- Partnering with Customer Success and Sales to engage with customers, identify challenges and opportunities, and manage shared communication channels for input and feedback
- Identifying opportunities to improve experience, efficiency, or sustainability and be an active advocate for a healthy balance between enabling growth and paying down technical debt as we continue to evolve the Arcadia ecosystem
- BA/BS degree required
- 4+ years of Product Management experience with a SaaS or PaaS product
- 2+ years of experience supporting a product in the healthcare industry
- Experience working on the financial side of the Healthcare Cost and Quality equation highly preferred
- Cost and Utilization
- Leakage Analysis
- Predictive Analytics
- Network Management
- Claims Analytics
- Experience managing the entire product lifecycle
- Knowledge of product and project management tools, such as Jira
- Experience with iterative product development (Agile).
- Prior experience with SaaS based products
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to work with technical and non-technical audiences.
- Strong people skills, with distinctive ability to motivate and influence people without authority or a direct reporting relationship.
- Excellent conflict-resolution management skills; ability to effectively facilitate teams to the successful resolution of issues.
- Exceptional problem solving and analytical skills; willingness to get into the details and drive clarity from ambiguity, comfort with learning on the fly and driving your own investigations
- Ability to juggle multiple projects simultaneously, and engage stakeholders on multiple projects at once, while maintaining day-to-day partner relationships
Azara offers a full suite of medical plans, 401(k) plan, 10 company holidays, 4 weeks of paid vacation time and other benefits in addition to a competitive salary. If you are interested in applying for any of the Azara career opportunities, please send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com.