Azara Healthcare, an industry leader in healthcare data analytics, is adding to their Product Management team. The Product Manager will own multiple product verticals and serve as a critical link between the technical capacity of our Product Development and our business objectives.
The successful candidate will have deep knowledge of healthcare, especially primary care, value-based care, government, and regulatory evolution. Additionally, you will need to have an ability to demonstrate value across a variety of stakeholders, including day to day contacts and executive leadership teams. Utilizing excellent relationship and communication skills, you will have a proven record of growth and retention across a client portfolio.
- Build client relationships that will lead to long term partnerships.
- Manage strategic client accounts independently.
- Demonstrate the ability to understand client needs and align with product functionality and services
- Develop retention strategies, including contract renewal, product expansion, and new market development to meet target quotas.
- Manage all client touchpoints and maintain historical retention targets, including annual renewals, key relationship changes, upsells, cross sells, and negotiations.
- Responsible for measuring and relaying impact and value, including ROI, product utilization management and value-based care successes.
- Responsible for client satisfaction.
- Exhibit thought leadership and deep understanding of the client landscape, including organizational initiatives, value-based care programs and population health priorities.
- Perform remote and on-site account review meetings and conduct regular calls to communicate value creation, reporting, project status, and outstanding issues.
- Develop and maintain client journey and other stakeholder maps to effectively manage long term partnership and growth.
- Work collaboratively within Azara Healthcare to mitigate risks and deploy strategies for resolution.
- Provide training and expertise on the Azara products to help client(s) optimize their use or help their users optimize usage.
- Demonstrate capacity to manage changing priorities and ambiguity while remaining calm and controlled.
- Local and out of state travel as needed (5% - 10% max).
- Other duties as assigned.
Skills & Requirements:
- Client focused.
- Results driven.
- Exceptional listening skills.
- Detail and process oriented.
- Problem solver.
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills
- Knows when to ask for help and guidance and does so readily.
- Great natural interpersonal skills for client-facing activity as well as internal interactions, and recognizes growth areas with guidance.
- Adapts to varying client needs in a variety of environments with diverse groups and individuals.
- Understands complex relationships, works collaboratively on solutions and guides staff in navigation.
- Demonstrates an understanding of the health care industry, operations, health policy trends, and any applicable regulations related to the responsible technical area.
- Ability to understand and explain data reports in different ways to different stakeholders.
- Experience with, and understanding of, the outpatient clinical setting, especially primary care, and how it fits into the larger care environment strongly desired.
- Naturally inquisitive.
- Bachelor's degree, and three (3) to five (5) or more years of experience in healthcare or in a directly related field.
- Polished presentation and meeting leading skills, combined with the ability to lead internal and external stakeholders to a desired outcome.
- Ability to act as team player, sharing information willingly and accurately.
- Familiarity with data systems, including registries and other population health tools, is strongly preferred.
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Proficiency in CRM tools, including but not limited to, HubSpot or Salesforce.
- Experience with multiple Electronic Health Record (HER) platforms is preferred.
- Experience in consulting is preferred.
Azara offers a full suite of medical plans, 401(k) plan, 10 company holidays, 4 weeks of paid vacation time and other benefits in addition to a competitive salary. If you are interested in applying for any of the Azara career opportunities, please send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com.