Azara Healthcare, an industry leader in healthcare data analytics, is looking to add an Account Manger to their Account Management team.
The successful candidate will have deep knowledge of healthcare, especially primary care, value-based care, government, and regulatory evolution. Additionally, you will need to have an ability to demonstrate value across a variety of stakeholders, including day to day contacts and executive leadership teams. Utilizing excellent relationship and communication skills, you will have a proven record of growth and retention across a client portfolio.
- Build client relationships that will lead to long term partnerships.
- Manage strategic client accounts independently.
- Demonstrate the ability to understand client needs and align with product functionality and services
- Develop retention strategies, including contract renewal, product expansion, and new market development to meet target quotas.
- Manage all client touchpoints and maintain historical retention targets, including annual renewals, key relationship changes, upsells, cross sells, and negotiations.
- Responsible for measuring and relaying impact and value, including ROI, product utilization management and value-based care successes.
- Responsible for client satisfaction.
- Exhibit thought leadership and deep understanding of the client landscape, including organizational initiatives, value-based care programs and population health priorities.
- Perform remote and on-site account review meetings and conduct regular calls to communicate value creation, reporting, project status, and outstanding issues.
- Develop and maintain client journey and other stakeholder maps to effectively manage long term partnership and growth.
- Work collaboratively within Azara Healthcare to mitigate risks and deploy strategies for resolution.
- Provide training and expertise on the Azara products to help client(s) optimize their use or help their users optimize usage.
- Demonstrate capacity to manage changing priorities and ambiguity while remaining calm and controlled.
- Local and out of state travel as needed (5% - 10% max).
- Other duties as assigned.
Skills & Requirements:
- Client Focused.
- Results driven.
- Exceptional listening skills.
- Detail oriented.
- Process oriented.
- Problem Solver.
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills
- Knows when to ask for help and guidance and does so readily.
- Great natural interpersonal skills for client-facing activity as well as internal interactions, and recognizes growth areas with guidance.
- Adapts to varying client needs in a variety of environments with diverse groups and individuals.
- Understands complex relationships, works collaboratively on solutions and guides staff in navigation.
- Demonstrates an understanding of the health care industry, operations, health policy trends, and any applicable regulations related to the responsible technical area.
- Ability to understand and explain data reports in different ways to different stakeholders.
- Experience with, and understanding of, the outpatient clinical setting, especially primary care, and how it fits into the larger care environment strongly desired.
- Naturally inquisitive.
- Bachelor's degree, and three (3) to five (5) or more years of experience in healthcare or in a directly related field.
- Polished presentation and meeting leading skills, combined with the ability to lead internal and external stakeholders to a desired outcome.
- Ability to act as team player, sharing information willingly and accurately.
- Familiarity with data systems, including registries and other population health tools, is strongly preferred.
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Proficiency in CRM tools, including but not limited to, HubSpot or Salesforce.
- Experience with multiple Electronic Health Record (HER) platforms is preferred.
- Experience in consulting is preferred.
Azara offers a full suite of medical plans, 401(k) plan, 10 company holidays, 4 weeks of PTO and other benefits in addition to a competitive salary. If you are interested in applying for any of the Azara career opportunities, please send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com.